Monday, January 11, 2010

My Learning Curve is Longer than Most People's




Just so you know, folks, I've taken to doing some writing under a different banner. The blog-site is called, "My Ever More Resentful Neighbour", and my intent is to have it reflect and extrapolate upon any thoughts that might be ping-ponging around in my stupid head upon crawling out of bed. This site, moremoreenough I would like to reserve for discussions involving the evolution of my video making endeavors and my progressive You Tube progress.

So, without further adieu, I would like to introduce, "iHINDUISM".



I don't really know how to begin to describe the impetus for this little 'piece'. Like much of my 'work', it's simply some doctored-up video, or a grouping of piecemeal video clips then set to absurdly engineered 'music'. Not sure if my portrayal of a retarded person is at all convincing, but I hope you get something out of it!

One thing I know, is that I get a kick out of making this stuff. It would be nice to get more feedback or at least some kind of acknowledgment for what I'm doing, but I suppose that fame and recognition will only come when I actually produce something worthwhile. Still, I encounter some videos that make mine look like slick Hollywood productions by contrast, and they somehow manage to get multiple thousands of views. Oh well. I suppose that art really is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment