Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The commentary on this article really piqued my curiosity about a certain contraband, controversial and combustible substance, and so, being unable to help my "George the Monkey" mindset,  just now broke down and decided to telephone a certain friend of Lord Black's to see if she/he wasn't indeed able to "hook a Brother up" so to speak, and bring me a little of what I once heard Sir Paul McCartney allude to in an interview as as the stuff you might find rolled up into a, "Herbal Jazz Cigarette."

Always liked that about Sir Paul. He's wonderful when it comes to concocting new ways of saying things. And for being highly introspective about his own works of art. Always liked that about the chap. Though you know, John is totally my fave of the "Fab Four."

There, just finished "reefing on it", and am wanting very badly to know how, if at all, the influence of this sacred herb will affect my writing in some measurable way.

Feel pretty well in control of both my senses and my dialogue- perhaps a tad more excitable than usual, but I've always been one to love a strong cup of coffee at any hour of the day or night. Drinking it piping hot really opens up the airways and stimulates the bowel movements. Does this mark the first occasion that I've actually used that particualar word combo (B.M.) at anypoint in my blogging history? Doubtful, I'm sure.

So, how's about joining me for dinner and holding an informal lesson in French lessons, Ms. Rollergirl is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment