Friday, May 1, 2009

"Moremoreenough" produces new video featuring edmonton rappers

Hey folks;

Can't recall what I said in the last posting, but I'm glad to report that all is well for now on the home front - at least for now. Unfortunately, throughout my young life, I've too often allowed my (decidedly maybe?) impending sense doom rob me of good feelings. Though I watched Mr. Rogers as a child, I've always had trouble making each new day all that snappy!

It's good to count one's blessings in life, and despite my sometimes horribly cynical outlook on life, and though I strive to find increasingly optimistic engagements from a social standpoint, my disposition invariably returns to one of brooding negativity. More than ever before, I feel awfully concerned about our collective, immediate futures as inhabitants of this world.

THAT being said, here's my latest video. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment