Friday, May 15, 2009

More fun in the works

"From game shows to alien potlucks, you're liable to find it here on any given day", said the lemur-like man-child hypnotist's apprentice.

Yes, that's right, folks. You're liable to find it here on any given day! To be truthful, I have no idea where this blog might lead. I suppose my number one primary objective is ultimately to ATTRACT FOLLOWERS. This is what many bloggers seek, but the ones who could care less about who reads them (not to imply that they don't appreciate their friends and readers that they blah, blah - you know what I mean) are the ones with the highest ratings and generating the most interest in their on line periodical. That's one key commonality of successful blogs. Consistancy. Periodicy. Delivery.Who wants to sit around digesting some do-nothing's tripe covered self-entitlement rants, especially when they're published under some chaotic, haphazardly intermittent schedule that only your friend 'Mustard' could ever hope to predict with any accuracy. Let's see now...I'll publish one post right after Easter, then another the following week sometime, then every day for a week leading up to may long weekend, then back to schedule A. Wow. So I have to forget about numbers and begin to focus my attentive higher-self on cool shit and stuff, like.

And I'm not talking about no Second Life either, which happens to be similar to a gaming platform I imagined would one day be a reality, when I was a kid playing games like Jumpman and Project Space Station on the old Commodore 64 computer device. Of course I had heard of World of Warcraft, but surprisingly, I hadn't heard of this Second Life shit until last weekend. And through an old friend who was visiting, was only made aware of it's existance just last weekend! Jesus, it been around since the baptism of Christ! - a friend of mine had said. Just kidding, but I was explaining to him about how I derive much satisfaction from writing in my blogs,

1 comment:

  1. At least the cable guy enjoys your abstract ramblings. write on write on

    ReplyDelete