Thursday, May 7, 2009

Advocate much?

Putting ads on my site. Wishful thinking. Looking at my own page I got a irritatingly nagging sensation from the "relevant" ads. I had to let them go.

You know, I didn't mind them when they represented interesting and useful products that I myself might use. Like Roland, or Hewlitt Packard, or Sony, or Panasonic. Or cool cars. But all those Nicorette ads were giving me a toothache! I don't mean to knock the product itself - it's great stuff to have in a bind, but sheesh! Pretty boring unless you happen to somehow be profiting monetarily from it, which of course, I was not.

I knew that placing the ads would be financially neutral and so I went for it, mainly to determine which advertisers would populate my abstract blog. Maybe I'm not setting the parameters correctly...I don't know. Advice anyone? Just leave them out, right? Is it possible that one of my previous postings referencing "pot" int the title somehow triggered disassociation from one of my former partners? So many questions! For now, I feel better off just begging you, my dearly appreciated reader, to contribute your valuable time by reading and won't you be subscribing to this strangely unfolding and therapeutic blog of mine?

Feel free to check me out on my myspace, more moreenough.


Anyway, back to work!

P.S. What's in your pipe that it is you're smoking? -Ad-cents

No comments:

Post a Comment