Saturday, March 19, 2016

How Many Licks Will It Take?
















Admittedly, the reference to one of my less current works - one that I'd taken offline some time ago - did indeed pique my curiosity. In spite of the glaring lack of professionalism behind the correspondence, I decided that engendering a continuance of the discussion couldn't hurt:







Four days later, Paul writes back to inform me that he and Alex need to have a bit of a think over....


...which couldn't have lasted very long because the following arrived about an hour later without any prompting on my behalf:



Not wanting to leave Lollipop in the lurch, I composed the following in response:





Are you on the edge of your seat, esteemed reader? How long before the "takes money to make money" email arrives?

No comments:

Post a Comment