Monday, September 15, 2014

Just keep on plugging away at it;

I don't usually do the blog thing when I'm half-smashed, but this old laptop computer speaks to me. I have more than 850 followers on Twitter, and I'd estimate better than 89% of them are legitimate. I know this because I make a point of sussing-out my followship from time to time: blocking the bots, as I call it.

It's good to be on Google. It feels good to me.

Missing the days when caller I.D. was just a component of some geekazoid's premature ejaculate. No more tricking your buddies parents into thinking it's the fuzz calling about their wayward son. Me and pals used to amuse ourselves for hours on end making prank calls.

Whatever. Where I live, the kids got it made. I see youngsters driving stuff I might never afford - racy quads and side-by-sides. All I ever had to play with growing-up was Coleman camp fuel and gunpowder!

One of my favorite thing to do is to get drunk. Once I'm drunk, I revisit all the music videos I've uploaded to You Tube over the last few years - forty in total. As a musician who never stops growing, the practice is sometimes painful - I always think, "Man... I should've laid-off the solo guitar on that part..."

My playing is sloppy, but no matter. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to share the piss that pump. I invite you to listen to this video (I'd like to do better videos, but it's so time consuming)

No comments:

Post a Comment