Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wonders Never Cease


As you may or may not know, esteemed reader, I was born in a place called Medley, which is in Alberta.

After hearing on the radio today that the Executive Director of Alberta's PC party announce a move to electronic voting for his party's internal leadership election, I got to thinking:

1) Thomas Lucaszick will be the next Premier of Alberta.

2) Electronic voting will be implemented in the next provincial election.

3) Stephen Mandel is a distraction to quell the electorate.

Prentice and McIvor will split the vote. Thomas will enjoy the distinction of being the leader of the "kiss me and smile for me" party.

Why electronic voting? Why now?

I believe this internal vote is a dry run... a way to ascertain the potential of getting away with voter fraud. Plain and simple. If it works internally then let's push the envelope in the next provincial election, right?

Given all the money I'm making now, I won't even bother voting for any of these shysters this year. Sheer disgust is what I'm feeling right now.

Ask yourself, true Albertan, where would Mandel be without Katz?

Where would've Alison Redford be without a fleet of provincially fueled aircraft?

I actually like how Redford "stuck it to the man" in her own way. I called it waaaaay back. She had a nice holiday, and her daughter got to see some sights and feel important. Way to go, Alison. Good job.

I'm actually happy to see him TENTATIVELY running. I'm so glad he dis-mandeled the airport! Way to go Daryl... I mean Stephen.



No comments:

Post a Comment