Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sheer Disgust


I'm the f#ck face who penned the measure of musical notes you see above. 

I was rather displeased with the disparaging nature of my last post so I filed it in the server as a draft. It upsets me terribly when old men suggest we should "nuke the whole middle east" in a Facebook thread.
In fact, when coupled with misspelled words, seeing such things consumes me with nothing less than


Decided to connect an unused Epson inkjet printer (the cheap sort of printer that'll bilk you on toner if you print more than five pages per week) for its flatbed scanner. Here's a scan of a nicely preserved crayon impression I put together back in 1979:


 Pure chaos! Not too shabby for a 2 1/2 year old. Looks like a police car following a ladder truck to the scene of a townhouse on fire.

Probably set ablaze by a jealous husband after bludgeoning his cheating girlfriend and her lover to death with a piano bench?

Let's hope he's rescued before dying from smoke inhalation!









I don't know how I got to being such a wretched and miserable parasite with no income and little ambition. Given my well-adjusted childhood and doting parents... one might reason that such a nurturing foundation would serve to propel me to great heights - instead of the abysmal depths of depravity I find myself in as a grown man.

It might have had something to do with starting to drink at such a tender young age. That's me to the left of my bosom drinking pal Mario on the island of Crete - a screwdriver in front of me. It just seemed perfectly normal for my three-year-old self to slug-back a highball after a Mediterranean buffet.

It was the late seventies after all. Today, I'd consider pinching a helpless cripple 'till they beg me for mercy just for that drink right now!

If I ever get a job again, my first major purchase will probably be a case of whiskey. I'll hide the bottles around my room. Every afternoon, after taking the dog for a brisk walk, I'll start getting smashed while surfing through Internet images of middle-aged female bodybuilders in bikinis. Once that gets boring, I'll start making telephone call to people who I know don't want to talk to me. Maybe do a bit of writing before passing-out with FOX news on the TV set.

That's honestly my idea of a thrilling time - the height of low-budget fulfillment for my most addled mind!  

No comments:

Post a Comment