Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ambiguous Potentialities

Wow. Not one squiggly red underscore after pasting-in this piece from a word processor sans spell-check. I'm getting good!

Here's a little diagram I made to illustrate a technique I came-up with a long time ago to free-up a passing lane. It always infuriated me when someone was cruising along in the outside lane, seemingly oblivious to the massive traffic congestion they're solely responsible for. My simple approach always worked like a charm, though I should warn that you employ it at your own risk: with so many hot-headed powder kegs out there, don't blame me if things go awry!




While waiting for the dog to come inside last night, I noticed one of those fruit infused yogurt cups with a foil cover in the refrigerator. Its best before date came and went over a month ago, so I gave it a good whiff before grabbing a spoon. It didn't seem to taste quite as it should, but it wasn't at all putrid - usually, if i eat yogurt at all, it's the plain stuff.

Despite some intestinal discomfort as I drifted-off to experience some incredibly complex dreamscapes, my stomach feels just fine this morning. 

It's a relief to finally be turning some serious coin again, and if trends continue, it looks as though a Ural motorcycle will be in the cards before summer's end. All I've got to do is to maintain my relative sobriety and continue working-out problems related to economies of scale for my friends in the EU. I never dreamed my unorthodox and impulsive approach to mathematics would ever be of value to anyone. 

Mean saturation vs projected permutation of gross domestic product as a factor of redacted deficit differential over [CPI (Commonwealth) vs DELTA {inflation/GDP*debt}] within a period of time. Something like that. These relationships just occur to me much like a chord progression in a song.

Economics as a musical movement in a song in the key of commerce. Certain things are obvious to me, and people, when properly classified, have spending habits that are easily predictable and malleable - they can be correographed and orchestrated - one step forward two steps back. Impulse vs. caution, labour vs. laziness. 

Whichever metric I consider, things aren't looking good for the ordinary bloke in the not-too-distant future. I predict a period of massive layoffs, escalating crime, rising food / energy costs, and war. People will sink or swim, and naturally, for every pedestrian who's left treading water, a dozen will drown. 

The inherent infinitissimal nature of demographics is an intangible that is continually in a state of flux. While it can be tedious to derive certainty from ambiguous potentialities, I feel safe in suggesting that most of us are about to get hooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment