Sunday, April 13, 2014

Edginess... expressionism... I just don't know :(

I'm sober tonight.

Believe it or not, I'm sober most nights these days, but whenever I start drinking, I have a tendency to drink more... and more... and that sometimes leads to writing somewhat incendiary posts concerning subjects I really have no authority to discuss with any level of certainty in regard to the accuracy of my claims and opinions. I'm a strong believer in absolute freedom of thought and speech, because it ensures our ability to defend our other inalienable rights - to call out tyranny. Plus, I have enough faith in most people's ability to scrutinize nonsense and research questionable claims.

Last night, it seems I was outraged over female genital mutilation. Who wouldn't be, right?  I'm not going to apologize for my outrage, but I deleted the post because I don't really want this site's subject matter to focus on contentious issues - especially when I can't be sure of all the facts. What I would like, is for people to see art, poetry, and literature at a glance when they come to this web address. So....

Here's my latest music video. Check it out!

This week, I promise more content, and I hope you check in regularly as I'm planning to post a great deal of humourous and interesting material.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment