Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Is Alison Redford's blatantly opulent expenditure hiding something bigger?

The gloves are off and the pitchforks are out, but if I were a member of the official opposition in Alberta's legislature, I'd be wondering what the left hand of the PC Party is up to.

Not sure about you, esteemed reader, but I have a great deal of difficulty accepting that Alison Redford didn't fully anticipate the inevitable backlash that would be generated once her opulent travel tab was eventually scrutinized by the light of the media.

I suspect distraction politics. I hope I'm wrong, but I think Albertan's are in for a wake-up call that will make all the hubbub surrounding this $45,000 our Premier refuses to pay back diminish faster than a young and single rig worker's paycheck during his off-days in Edmonton.


No comments:

Post a Comment