Thursday, June 20, 2013

You God Damned Serfs

The City of Edmonton ate this small-town boy alive. I almost "made it" though. I once had a fairly decent blue-collar job that started at $60K / year. Not too shabby for someone with few credentials and a chip on their shoulder. But alas, my fervent hatred of work-working merited a reluctant dismissal after only three months.

In the six years I lived downtown, I made some bad music videos that totally bombed. The earliest entries on this blog are a vestige to the fruitless turbulence of my futile experiences.

Tonight I made some worthless art:

Done using Microsoft Paint

I drew this one freehand and then scanned / coloured it.

Today, each meaningless day I awake to do meaningless things is more painful than the last. I no longer care who gets elected to whatever public office, nor how many thousands of Middle Easterners are being slaughtered. I don't care about sports, girls, cars, money, friends, or prestige. Today, all I care about is whether or not I have another tasteless beer to drink.

Revenue Canada can go and suckle the meat flaps of their co-workers for all I care. I don't care. I don't care that hard working people without a pot to piss in are coerced into paying tax so some well-connected kid can get a nice job designing bad logos for $90K / year.

Abortion is the number one antidote for pseudo-Christianity. Certain media outlets will try to convince you that it's radical Muslims, but really it's all those doctors - the practitioners who are so busy planning their own vacation time that they're above properly washing their own hands - who are too willing to switch-on the baby vacuum.

I don't care. I don't care if you feed your young to the family pet. All the power to you. You could nail your unborn child to a hubcap and I'd probably laugh.

So eat your young, buy some running shoes, and file your taxes you God Damned serfs. Make sure to pay your abortionist with a credit card so it's not so painful.

Good night, and God bless.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment