Friday, June 21, 2013

Turban Wearing Witch Doctors

I found this in an obscure corner of the internet and thought I'd share:

"Nobody gets me down more than my own Mom & Dad most of the time, but there's also all those God Damned Muslims who are always getting in my way with their veiled threats. Scheming. Perpetually scheming Arabs who are so hard to satisfy. They're like a bunch of girls.

Another identifiable group that pisses me off are those turban wearers. Please don't get me wrong... I do appreciate their struggle and their strife, and I could never be critical of anyone's fashion choices, but quit making false accusations against me. I can hardly take a cab ride without some turban wearing witch doctor insisting I've stolen their map. It makes me think they just want to fight or some shit.

People who wear their glasses too much infuriate me to no end. Take those God Damned things off your face, for Christ's sake. Glasses-wearers. Get a gosh-darn monocle if you always need to refocus; for Christ's sake."


No comments:

Post a Comment