Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Piss Test! An Indignant Response...


DRUGSCREEN

So you’ve come to ask of me,
A sample of my pee-
For you to tell if I’ve been smoking weed?

A sample jar you hand-out,
To ensure that I don’t stand-out,
In response I offer this indignant creed:

I don’t piss for the Czar,
I won’t piss for a movie star,
I won’t piss in a bottle or a cup!

When I piss,
I stand-up of course;
To whip my thing out,
And piss-out like a racehorse!

I would not piss for the Queen,
You think I’ll do it for a drug-screen?
Give your head a shake, you pseudo-righteous slob!

If my employment’s contingent,
On draining through my ligament,
Then you can keep your offer for this job!

I don’t piss for the Czar,
I won’t piss out a moving car,  
I try my best to not piss in the alleyway.

Not even for payment,
Would I piss for a stranger,
Like those bladder bags you hired-up this morning!

You’re demand stinks of urine,
I decline it on principle,
So thanks, but no thanks… I’ll look elsewhere.

B.R. Mathews
© 2013-01-29



No comments:

Post a Comment