Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Real Estate Agency Website Geared Toward Seven Year Olds

I spend a good deal of time sifting through all manner of articles and media on the web throughout the course of any given day - a You Tube video, a news piece, a blog page. Rarely will I bother spending any time on a corporate website as the information is of course biased, and the integrity lacking, and they're too often rife with bizarre, unrelated flashy sequences (kind of like my videos) and redundant navigation controls.

Now, I can understand a commercial website wanting to cater to the lowest common denominator when advertising their product, but this is ridiculous! At first glance, you might think that RE/MAX has abandoned real estate altogether in favour of selling doll houses or LEGO mansions full time.

Even presuming that I were naive enough to even consider purchasing property here in Edmonton at its current ridiculously hyper-inflated price, I still think I would find this website insulting to my intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment