Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cannot Help Myself (Before & After)

Now, I'm not much of a photography guy, but sometimes I'll run across a picture of a mate on one of the various social networking sites and think, "Hey, I could improve upon that!"

One of my first followers since becoming a twitter tweeter, was a fellow by the name of Anthony Lauderdale. Turns out that he has a pretty slick blog which he updates with elucidating tidbits throughout the day. From a numbers perspective, he's obviously doing something right, but upon scrutinizing his picture (something I do more than I care...well there, I admitted it) I couldn't help but think, "Man, that could be better!"


I felt that the bright blue sleeve was far too prominent, and attracted attention away from Mr. Lauderdale himself.

Here's my augmentation of the photo. I think it looks a-way cooler!


Now you can see the pinstripes! Computer magic! Hope you like it Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment