Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Divestment of Capital

After years several years of barely scraping by, surviving loose contract after shaky commission, it seems that the chickens have finally come to roost here at MME records.

I'm excited to share this news, as, my folks seem to have held the impression that I've been sitting around doing nothing but making "stupid videos". Their lack of enthusiasm for my entrepreneurial aspirations is understandable - they've been financing my frugal lifestyle for the last several years during the times when I've found myself out of a job...which probably seems more often than not.

Well, it's not my "stupid videos" that are responsible for my recent elevation in financial standing, but instead a concerted effort to position myself as a key middle manager in the sphere of online advertising, and am now privvy to a broad span of internet business avenues and opportunities.

It all started as an innocent networking experiment of MY OWN DESIGN (not one of those bogus offers from the cheesy Google ads!); little did I expect that the venture would take off so rapidly, and never would I have predicted that I'd see such phenomenal returns on my time investment in such short order. Never before in my life have I earned dollars at such a rate! Currently I'm averaging only about $300 / day (which is more than I've ever made), but once interest rates begin to rise (as they soon should), that amount could double or triple given my plan for prudent, and staggered divestment of capital. I won't go into further detail for fear of inciting too much competition early in the game, but I will say that if these positive trends continue, in only two years, I'll never have to work a day in my life ever again! I would attribute my superior skills in strategic money manipulation to the hundreds of hours spent perfecting my strategy for world domination playing the computer games "Civilization II & III)"

I guess $300 / day probably doesn't seem like that much for many of you out there...I mean, isn't the average wage in Canada $20 / hour? How much is that, about $55,000 / year? Considering however that I have no mortgage payment, no car, no girlfriend, no kids, and no credit cards, $300 / day, or a little over $100k / year, is a rather princely sum, wouldn't you agree? No more resorting to rerolling cigar stubs and eating nothing but oatmeal all day! Still, I am not so self-assured that I neglect to imagine the possibility that everything could all come to a crashing halt...much like raging economic situations often do.

Well, back to the drawing board..Oh, and speaking of stupid videos, I finally uploaded a new one. Sorry for the delay, I was just feeling a bit less than confident about myself these past few weeks. In this video, I attempt to perform a song by Tim Hardin called "Reason to Believe" on my friend Jimmy's rickety old piano. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment