Thursday, July 16, 2009

News Hounds & Armchair Commanders

I know I've been too obsessed with current affairs at the expense of keeping my own house in order. Did a bit of tidying up today by quitting Facebook. I "deactivated".

I know it sucks, but Jason Kenny made some important moves recently. That's all I care to say about that right now, except that I feel sincere sympathy for those whose lives are negatively impacted; the timing was (good) bad?

Now it's time has come for me to spend far less time "contributing" to CBC.ca. Need to stop spending so much time criticizing others.

My Mom seems to think I should take down this blog. Perhaps there is such a thing as dwelling on headlines too much. I don't want to take down this blog, nor do I want to quit making videos for You Tube. Facebook was fun, but a little too distracting. My 168 friends know where I am anyway. No secret here.

Even before getting Telus High Speed Enhanced internet access over a year ago, I was an extrovert. As Buck Hollywood would say, I'm a 'social'. Love cocktail parties and wine & cheese events. A good campfire. Maybe I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I still have MySpace for occasional announcements. So long, Facebook...it was a gas! Hello Twitter!

New vid!


No comments:

Post a Comment