Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too Effin' Busy!

Well it's now tomorrow night already, and time for a post. Not sure for how long I'll be able to keep this break-neck pace of posting every midnight! Anyway, I noticed that I hadn't yet written anything on here about my fourth most recent production, which after reviewing again for the first time in a day or two, I still remain almost entirely pleased with The same does not stand for some of my previous You Tube creations. I would agree with many of my viewers that I have less than intentions of brevity shall we say. No matter, onward and upward, and I really feel that this video signifies new directions for me. The young actor in this video is very funny! Thank you very much Jimmy and Chris! I owe it all to you...and my guitar playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment