Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Trump's Dumps


Obviously a man who need not really concern himself over something as trivial as bathroom tissue, Donald Trump takes conservation seriously, and pinches pennies whenever he pinches a loaf.

"There's simply no need to use fist fulls of the stuff if your technique is adequate. You know, some people, some people actually use so much they have to resort to a secondary preemptive flush just to get all that soggy paper down the drain," explains the Republican nominee.

Donald Trump claims he doesn't even use fancy tissues for sticky bum issues. "I mean, I do use two ply, but I find the grittier grade of toilet paper more effective anyway. It really is. Twenty squares tops is my rule of bum. Unless I had KFC earlier. Then maybe twenty-four to twenty-eight squares."

No comments:

Post a Comment