Sunday, July 28, 2013

Twitter UNAUTHORIZED

I have a good deal of fun on Twitter. As you can see from the screen capture above, My attempt to respond to my challenger is "unauthorized," but I prefer to call it: winning.

Presumably, the fellow blocked me. Why? Why shut-out someone like me who just wants to be argumentative while drinking some vodka-spiked coffee on a beautiful Sunday afternoon? What a pussy! I bet he sits down when he pees. I bet he has an insurmountable debt load and spends his weeks toiling away for some rich banker who hits the sauna at 2:00 p.m. every day. What a wanker!

Maybe he never got his dick sucked in high school. I would better be able to sympathize if I wasn't the guy who didn't nail hotties in my senior year. Block me? I'll put you on the chopping block you piece of piss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment