Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alberta Mounties won't be charged in fatal shooting

A disturbing tragedy to be sure. Justice prevails, and so I'd offer congratulations to the Royal Mounties involved here. 

Lives lost violently really put an indelible blemish on the whole idea behind building vibrant neighbourhoods. Very saddening, this whole suicide by cop idea... One might pause for wonder about just how wrong things can seem to be in one's life to consider such a violent end for oneself, as this seems to be the case here? Will we ever get the wild out of the west?

I'm glad these Mounties aren't having to be taken away from their loved ones over what must have been a very harrowing situation for nearly anyone, I'd imagine, and I would offer my condolences to the victims friends and family of the deceased.

Otherwise, have a great night, folks, and keep informed and concerned about the ones that you love. Over and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment