Saturday, June 26, 2010

Romance Party or Wild Rose Alliance Party?

Daniel Smith: Reality or Myth?

I can recall listening to talk radio (something I routinely do when I'm at home), and hearing Danielle Smith, leader of the Wild Rose Alliance Party, being interviewed by, I think it was Dave Rutherford, and hearing her making a response to one of his simple questions that to me - sounded as though she might drone on for hours in some unnatural corpo-speak fashioned language that drove me entirely nuts to the point that I had to slam the radio's off button before she got to drawing up any strange or asinine conclusions to her convoluted ramblings. Sorry ma'am, but I just don't reckon that I can handle your jargon 'cause it simply ain't about to jive with this cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment