Saturday, June 7, 2008

Workjob


Ordinarily, this song I call 'Workjob', that I'd written a few years back, would be played with some harmonica accompaniment at various intervals throughout. This version just has an introductory bit on the ol' harp. The video is somewhat of an attempt to culminate pictorial elements that comprised a certain time phase of my own life's momentum.

Stay tuned for more songs from my closet recording studio.

You may also download it in Windows Media format from my domain. Just click HERE.


Anyway, it was my first shot at using video editing software... and no source video at my disposal, either. Just a collection of original photographic content and some tricky, laborious techniques using primarily the Microsoft Paint program.

As for the song, I recorded it in one live take on June 7, 2008 on a battery operated SONY cassette unit.

The Harmonica is provided by Your's Truly, played through a Honer Key of 'C' Blues Harp.

No comments:

Post a Comment